The corporation shall provide the means of ensuring compliance by recipients with
each financing agreement by:
1. Retaining the right to inspect and review work on each eligible project in progress
and upon completion, and determining whether such work was undertaken and completed
in compliance with all relevant plans and the terms of such financing agreement;
2. Retaining the right to disburse or refuse to disburse payments to a recipient pursuant
to a financing agreement;
3. Retaining the right to disburse or refuse to disburse payments to a recipient pursuant
to a financing agreement based upon the determinations of any review or audit;
4. Establishing remedies if work on an eligible project has not been completed in
accordance with all relevant plans and the terms of such financing agreement due to
factors within the recipient's control; and
5. Requiring a recipient to maintain project accounts with respect to any eligible
Nothing herein shall be construed to affect or diminish the general authority of the
department to inspect and review the work on any project financed pursuant to this
title, or to inspect the records relating to such project, for the purpose of determining
compliance with any other provisions of this chapter.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.