1. “Foundation” shall mean the New York state foundation for science, technology and innovation
created by this title;
2. “Executive director” shall mean the executive director of the foundation;
3. “Board” shall mean the New York state foundation for science, technology and innovation
4. “Regional partnerships” shall mean any association or group which is: (a) comprised of local economic development
organizations and a center of excellence as defined by section three of part T of
chapter eighty-four of the laws of two thousand two, or in the absence of such center
in the region, at least one institution of higher education involved in commercialization
efforts similar to such centers of excellence and may include a combination of private
businesses, business support organizations, commercial lending institutions, venture
capital companies, angel investor networks or foundations; (b) formed for the creation
and administration of regional partnership programs; and (c) certified by the foundation
as the regional partnership;
5. “Regional partnership coordinator” shall mean a nonprofit organization chosen by a regional partnership and certified
by the foundation to administer the regional partnership programs;
6. “Partnership” shall mean regional partnerships; and
7. “Coordinator” shall mean regional partnership coordinator.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.