2. The term “county” shall mean the county of Onondaga;
3. The term “treasurer” shall mean the treasurer of the authority;
4. The term “comptroller” shall mean the comptroller of the state of New York;
5. The term “personnel commissioner” shall mean the personnel commissioner of the
county of Onondaga;
6. The term “properties” shall mean the receiving/transfer and/or treatment stations
including the plants, works, instrumentalities or part thereof and appurtenances thereto,
lands, easements, rights in land, rights-of-way, contract rights, franchises, approaches
7. The term “bonds” shall mean the bonds, notes and obligations, issued by the authority,
pursuant to this act; 1
8. The term “revenues” shall mean all charges and other income derived by the operation
of the authority;
9. The term “municipality” shall mean any county, city, town, village, town water
district, fire district, fire protection district, fire alarm district, school district,
and any other political subdivision of the state.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.