2. The term “city” shall mean the city of Jamestown;
3. The term “bonds” shall mean the bonds authorized in this title;
4. The term “board” shall mean the members of the authority;
5. The term “real property” shall mean lands, structures, franchises, and interest
in lands, and any and all things usually included within the said term, and includes
not only fee simple absolute but also any and all lesser interests, such as easements,
rights of way, uses, leases, licenses, and all other incorporeal hereditaments and
every estate, interest or right, legal or equitable, including terms of years, and
liens thereon by way of judgments, mortgages or otherwise, and also claims for damage
to real estate; in the area of the city;
6. The term “project” shall mean any area or place operated or to be operated by the
authority for the parking or storing of motor and other vehicles and shall, without
limiting the foregoing, include all real and personal property, driveways, roads,
approaches, structures, terminals of all kinds, garages, meters, mechanical equipment,
and all appurtenances and facilities either on, above or under the ground, which are
used or useable in connection with such parking or storing of such vehicles in the
area of the city. 1
7. The term “projects” shall mean more than one project.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.