3. The term “county” shall mean the county of Erie;
4. The term “treasurer” shall mean the treasurer of the authority;
5. The term “comptroller” shall mean the comptroller of the state of New York;
6. The term “personnel officer” shall mean the personnel officer of the county of
7. The term “properties” shall mean the water supply and distribution system or systems
of the authority, including the plants, works, instrumentalities or parts thereof
and appurtenances thereto, lands, easements, rights in land and water rights, rights-of-way,
contract rights, franchises, approaches, connections, dams, reservoirs, water mains
and pipe lines, pumping stations and equipment, or any other property, real, personal
or mixed, incidental to and included in such system or part thereof, and any improvements,
extensions and betterments, situated within the county of Erie and any source of supply
or water supply system or any part thereof, situated without the county of Erie;
8. The term “bonds” shall mean the bonds, notes and obligations, issued by the authority,
pursuant to this act; 1
9. The term “revenues” shall mean all rents, charges and other income derived from
the operation of the properties of the authority;
10. The term “municipality” shall mean a city, town, or village.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.