As used in this act, the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings:
(1) city--the city of New York;
(2) mayor--the mayor of the city;
(3) court--the court established by this act;
(4) judge--a judge of the court; and
(5) rule or order of court--a rule adopted or order made by an appellate division
of the supreme court in the exercise of its supervisory and administrative powers
over the court as provided in article seven-a of the judiciary law.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.