Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
1. Any portion of any table contained in a section of the Fish and Wildlife Law, which portion is capable of identification by reference as provided in this section or otherwise may be quoted, cited, amended or repealed, as if the portion so quoted, cited, amended or repealed, constituted a complete numbered paragraph.
2. In the tables in sections 11-0905 and 11-0907 each letter of the alphabet in column one identifies and furnishes the citation for the matter in column one following such letter and also identifies and furnishes the citation for the matter appearing in column two and column three opposite the matter so identified in column one.
3. All matter identified by a letter of the alphabet printed in lower-case print and enclosed in parentheses may be referred to as an “item”; all matter identified by a figure printed in arabic numerals and enclosed in parentheses may be referred to as a “sub-item”.
4. The headings appearing at the top of the columns are not part of the identification and citation of any part of the table, but the portion of any item or sub-item appearing in a column may be referred to as the portion of that item appearing in that column and “relating to” species, open season, bag limit, area, game and open season, manner of taking, specified waters of the state, or open season, size limits and limits of catch, as the case may be.
5. This section does not make ineffective or affect the construction or operation of any other form or manner of reference used in any act enacted by the legislature.
6. Redesignated 5.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - New York Consolidated Laws, Environmental Conservation Law - ENV § 11-0113. Manner of reference to and amendment of provisions contained in tables - last updated January 01, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ny/environmental-conservation-law/env-sect-11-0113/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.