New York Consolidated Laws, Debtor and Creditor Law - DCD § 63. Petitioner's schedule
Search New York Codes
Search by Keyword or Citation
The petitioner must annex to his petition a schedule, containing:
1. A full and true account of all his creditors.
2. A statement of the place of residence of each creditor, if it is known; or, if it is not known, a statement of that fact.
3. A statement of the sum which he owes to each creditor, and the nature of each debt or demand, whether arising on written security, on account, or otherwise.
4. A statement of the true cause and consideration of his indebtedness to each creditor, and the place where the indebtedness accrued.
5. A statement of any existing judgment, mortgage, or collateral or other security, for the payment of the debt.
6. A full and true inventory of all his property, in law or in equity, of the incumbrances existing thereon, and of all the books, vouchers, and securities, relating thereto.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - New York Consolidated Laws, Debtor and Creditor Law - DCD § 63. Petitioner's schedule - last updated January 01, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/ny/debtor-and-creditor-law/dcd-sect-63/
Was this helpful?