1. An adjuster whose license expires is exempt from retaking the examination required
by NRS 684A.100 if:
(a) The adjuster:
(1) Is not a resident of this State;
(2) Has passed an examination to become licensed as an adjuster in the person's home
(3) Is currently licensed and in good standing in the person's home state as an adjuster;
(b) The adjuster was licensed in this State as the same type of adjuster within the
24-month period immediately preceding the date of the application, unless the previous
license was revoked or suspended or its continuation was refused by the Commissioner.
2. A person who applies for a license as an adjuster pursuant to NRS 684A.090 is exempt from taking the examination required by NRS 684A.100 if the person:
(a) Is licensed as an adjuster in another state;
(b) Establishes legal residency in this State; and
(c) Submits an application for a license pursuant to NRS 684A.090 within 90 days after establishing legal residency in this State.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.