1. At the first meeting of each fiscal year, the members of the Board shall elect
a Chair, Vice Chair and Secretary-Treasurer from among the members.
2. The Board shall meet at least quarterly and may meet at other times at the call
of the Chair or upon the written request of a majority of the members of the Board.
3. The Board shall alternate the location of its meetings between the southern district
of Nevada and the northern district of Nevada. For the purposes of this subsection:
(a) The southern district of Nevada consists of all that portion of the State lying
within the boundaries of the counties of Clark, Esmeralda, Lincoln and Nye.
(b) The northern district of Nevada consists of all that portion of the State lying
within the boundaries of Carson City and the counties of Churchill, Douglas, Elko,
Eureka, Humboldt, Lander, Lyon, Mineral, Pershing, Storey, Washoe and White Pine.
4. A meeting of the Board may be conducted telephonically or by videoconferencing. A meeting conducted telephonically or by videoconferencing must meet the requirements
of chapter 241 of NRS and any other applicable provisions of law.
5. Four members of the Board constitute a quorum for the purposes of transacting the
business of the Board, including, without limitation, issuing, renewing, suspending,
revoking or reinstating a license issued pursuant to this chapter.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.