Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The Department shall establish a continuing planning process consistent with all applicable federal requirements which results in plans for all waters of the State and includes:
1. Adequate effluent limitations and schedules of compliance;
2. The incorporation of all elements of any applicable areawide plans for management of waste and plans for basins under NRS 445A.300 to 445A.730, inclusive;
3. Total maximum daily load for pollutants and contaminants;
4. Procedures for revision of the plans;
5. Adequate authority for intergovernmental cooperation;
6. Adequate implementation, including schedules of compliance, for revised or new standards of water quality;
7. Controls over the disposition of all residual waste from any treatment of water;
8. An inventory and ranking, in order of priority, of needs for construction of treatment works; and
9. Controls over the injection of fluids through a well to prevent the degradation of underground water.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Nevada Revised Statutes Title 40. Public Health and Safety § 445A.580. Continuing planning process - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/nv/title-40-public-health-and-safety/nv-rev-st-445a-580/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?