Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The primary purposes of the Institute are to:
1. Foster and conduct fundamental scientific, economic, social or educational investigations and applied research for industry, governmental or private agencies or individuals;
2. Encourage and foster a desire in students and faculty to conduct research;
3. Discover and develop talent for conducting research;
4. Acquire and disseminate knowledge related to the projects undertaken; and
5. Promote all research within the System generally.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Nevada Revised Statutes Title 34. Education § 396.7951. Purposes - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/nv/title-34-education/nv-rev-st-396-7951/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?