1. Each using agency shall include with its annual inventory a report listing all
of the equipment and property that the agency uses seasonally or intermittently which
may be available for use by other agencies.
2. The report must be submitted on a form furnished by the Purchasing Division.
3. The Administrator of the Purchasing Division shall establish and administer a program
pursuant to which a using agency may rent equipment and property from another using
agency. The Administrator of the Purchasing Division shall, as part of the program:
(a) Establish a list of equipment and property based on the reports filed by each
(b) Determine which equipment and property is available for rental;
(c) After consulting with each using agency which has equipment and property available
for rental, establish a schedule of fees for the rental of such equipment and property;
(d) Distribute to each using agency:
(1) A list of all equipment and property available for rental and the fees therefor;
(2) The procedure each using agency must follow in the rental of the equipment and
4. As used in this section, “using agency” has the meaning ascribed to it in NRS 333.020.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.