Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
A. The “naprapathic task force” is created under the direction of the board. The naprapathic task force shall advise the board regarding licensure of naprapaths, approval of naprapathy curricula and any other matters that are necessary to ensure the training and licensure of naprapaths.
B. The naprapathic task force shall be composed of no fewer than two licensees, appointed by the board, who are residents of the state. Vacancies on the naprapathic task force shall be filled by appointment by the board.
C. The naprapathic task force shall develop guidelines for the board to consider in regard to:
(1) regulating the licensure of naprapaths and the practice of naprapathy and establishing minimum qualifications and hours of clinical experience required for licensure as a naprapath;
(2) prescribing the manner in which records of examinations and treatments shall be kept and maintained;
(3) providing standards for professional responsibility and conduct;
(4) identifying disciplinary actions and circumstances that require disciplinary action;
(5) developing a means to provide information to all licensees in the state;
(6) providing for the investigation of complaints against licensees or persons holding themselves out as practicing naprapathy in the state;
(7) providing for the publishing of information for the public about licensees and the practice of naprapathy in the state;
(8) providing for an orderly process for reinstatement of a license;
(9) establishing criteria for acceptance of naprapathy credentials or licensure from another jurisdiction;
(10) providing criteria for advertising or promotional materials; and
(11) any other matter necessary to implement the Naprapathic Practice Act.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - New Mexico Statutes Chapter 61. Professional and Occupational Licenses § 61-12F-3. Naprapathic task force created - last updated May 06, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/nm/chapter-61-professional-and-occupational-licenses/nm-st-sect-61-12f-3/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.