Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The division and the committee shall approve a list of programs to inventory on or before June 15 of each year. The division shall send to each agency required to submit a performance-based program budget request a notification identifying the programs that have been selected for the inventory. The notification shall set forth the process for completing and submitting the program inventory and shall direct each agency to:
A. identify each sub-program as evidence-based, research-based, promising or lacking evidence of effectiveness; and
B. compile an inventory that includes for each sub-program:
(1) the goals and objectives of the sub-program;
(2) current and historical budget and spending data;
(3) the target population to be served;
(4) the number of persons served annually;
(5) any outcome data that demonstrate efficiency and effectiveness;
(6) any data demonstrating that the sub-program has proven cost beneficial in New Mexico or that the sub-program is likely to be cost beneficial in New Mexico; and
(7) the results of any evaluations or audits of the sub-program.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - New Mexico Statutes Chapter 6. Public Finances § 6-3A-10. Program inventory - last updated May 06, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/nm/chapter-6-public-finances/nm-st-sect-6-3a-10/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.