An incentive payment shall be made to each municipality or municipal county having
in its employ a city street superintendent licensed under the County Highway and City
Street Superintendents Act, during the calendar year preceding the year in which payment
is made. For purposes of sections 39-2511 to 39-2520, city street superintendent means a person who actually performs the following duties:
(1) Developing and annually updating a long-range plan based on needs and coordinated
with adjacent local governmental units;
(2) Developing an annual program for design, construction, and maintenance;
(3) Developing an annual budget based on programmed projects and activities;
(4) Submitting such plans, programs, and budgets to the local governing body for approval;
(5) Implementing the capital improvements and maintenance activities provided in the
approved plans, programs, and budgets.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.