Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
In order to be eligible to participate in this program, a community action agency shall:
1. Provide a separate account for the immediate deposit of program funds;
2. Establish a process to select participants and describe any priorities for participation;
3. Enter an individual development account agreement with the household to establish the terms of participation;
4. Provide households with economic literacy education;
5. Provide households with asset-specific education;
6. Provide matching deposits for participating household;
7. Coordinate with other related public and private programs; and
8. Establish a process to appeal and mediate disputes.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - North Dakota Century Code Title 54. State Government § 54-64-03. Community action agency duties - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/nd/title-54-state-government/nd-cent-code-sect-54-64-03/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.