1. Establish a statewide forms management program, prescribing the standards and procedures
for forms creation and utilization.
2. Conduct surveys of forms management practices to identify forms which can be standardized,
consolidated, or eliminated as duplicative and unnecessary.
3. Assist agencies in the design of those forms which cannot be eliminated to minimize
the effort and costs required to complete them.
4. Establish a forms management program to provide agencies with forms design and
revision services and to develop and implement standards for design, typography, format,
data sequence, analysis, and numbering of state forms.
5. Establish a central state form numbering system and a central cross-index filing
system of state forms.
6. Provide training for agency forms coordinators.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.