Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
An applicant for registration as an architect or landscape architect:
1. Must be at least eighteen years of age;
2. Must be of good moral character, with rejection possible on the basis of:
a. Conviction of an offense determined by the board to have a direct bearing upon an applicant's ability to serve the public as an architect or a landscape architect, or the board determines, following conviction of an offense, that the applicant is not sufficiently rehabilitated under section 12.1-33-02.1;
b. Misstatement or misrepresentation of fact by the applicant in connection with that individual's application; or
c. Violation of any of the standards of conduct required of registrants;
3. Must have successfully completed an examination for registration;
4. In the case of an architect, must hold a professional degree in architecture from an accredited school of architecture and must have the required practical experience, as established by the board;
5. In the case of a landscape architect, must hold a professional degree in landscape architecture from an accredited school of landscape architecture and must have the required practical experience, as established by the board; and
6. Must satisfy registration criteria adopted by the board.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - North Dakota Century Code Title 43. Occupations and Professions § 43-03-13. Qualifications - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/nd/title-43-occupations-and-professions/nd-cent-code-sect-43-03-13/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.