Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Persons proposing to form a mutual insurance company under this chapter shall subscribe and acknowledge articles of incorporation specifying:
1. The name of the company and the purpose for which it is to be formed.
2. The location of its principal or home office, which must be within this state.
3. The names and addresses of those composing the board of directors in which the management is vested until the first meeting of the members.
4. The names and places of residence of the incorporators.
5. The term of existence of the company, which may be perpetual.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - North Dakota Century Code Title 26.1. Insurance § 26.1-12-03. Articles of incorporation--Contents - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/nd/title-26-1-insurance/nd-cent-code-sect-26-1-12-03/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?