Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
A person who does any of the following shall be guilty of a Class 2 misdemeanor:
(1) Willfully practices soil science or offers to practice soil science for any other person in this State without being licensed in accordance with the provisions of this Chapter.
(2) Presents, or attempts to use as his or her own, the license or the seal of any other soil scientist.
(3) Gives any false or forged evidence in the course of applying for a license under this Chapter.
(4) Impersonates a licensed soil scientist.
(5) Attempts to use an expired or revoked license, or practice at any time while the license is suspended or revoked.
(6) Violates the provisions of this Chapter or rules adopted pursuant to this Chapter.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 89F. North Carolina Soil Scientist Licensing Act § 89F-22. Misdemeanors - last updated January 01, 2020 | https://codes.findlaw.com/nc/chapter-89f-north-carolina-soil-scientist-licensing-act/nc-gen-st-sect-89f-22/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.