When the personal representative files the personal representative's petition requesting
permission to resign the personal representative's office, the personal representative
shall also file a verified statement of:
(1) The personal representative's accounts since that personal representative's qualification,
or if the personal representative has previously filed an account, a statement of
the personal representative's accounts since the date thereof;
(2) The assets of the estate and their location;
(3) The debts and liabilities of the estate;
(4) All facts and circumstances known to the personal representative the disclosure
of which is necessary for a full and fair assessment of the personal representative's
conduct of the office; and
(5) All additional facts and circumstances known to the personal representative the
disclosure of which is necessary for a full and fair understanding of all matters
concerning the estate.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.