North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 168A. Persons with Disabilities Protection Act
This is FindLaw's hosted version of North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 168A. Persons with Disabilities Protection Act. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 168A. Persons with Disabilities Protection Act. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search North Carolina General Statutes
- NC GEN ST § 168A-1. Title
- NC GEN ST § 168A-2. Statement of purpose
- NC GEN ST § 168A-3. Definitions
- NC GEN ST § 168A-4. Reasonable accommodation duties
- NC GEN ST § 168A-5. Discrimination in employment; exemptions
- NC GEN ST § 168A-6. Discrimination in public accommodations
- NC GEN ST § 168A-7. Discrimination in public service
- NC GEN ST § 168A-8. Discrimination in public transportation
- NC GEN ST § 168A-9. Affirmative defenses
- NC GEN ST § 168A-10. Retaliation prohibited
- NC GEN ST § 168A-10.1. Dispute resolution in public services discrimination cases
- NC GEN ST § 168A-11. Civil action
- NC GEN ST § 168A-12. Statute of limitations
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.