As used in this Article, “public enterprise” includes:
(1) Water supply and distribution systems.
(2) Wastewater collection, treatment, and disposal systems of all types, including
septic tank systems or other on-site collection or disposal facilities or systems.
(3) Solid waste collection and disposal systems and facilities.
(5) Off-street parking facilities.
(6) Public transportation systems.
(7) Stormwater management programs designed to protect water quality by controlling
the level of pollutants in, and the quantity and flow of, stormwater and structural
and natural stormwater and drainage systems of all types.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.