For purposes of this Article, the following words, terms and phrases are defined as
(1) “Animal” means all birds and mammals, other than man, to which biologics may be
(2) “Biologics” means preparations made from living organisms and their products,
including serums, vaccines, antigens and antitoxins which are used for the treatment
or prevention of diseases in animals other than humans, or in the diagnosis of diseases.
(3) “Board” means the North Carolina Board of Agriculture.
(4) “Commissioner” means the Commissioner of Agriculture.
(5) “Department” means the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.