Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The department shall adopt rules to:
(1) implement the training and experience requirements of 37-72-302;
(2) prescribe the amount of the fees provided for in 37-72-301, 37-72-304, and 37-72-305, which must be nonrefundable, in an amount commensurate with the cost of administering this chapter, and deposited in the state special revenue fund for the use of the department;
(3) regulate the use of explosives and grant variances under the provisions of 37-72-201, except that, unless the department is making an investigation under 37-72-203(2), the department does not have the power under this chapter to make inspections into construction blasting and may not adopt rules providing for inspections related to construction blasting or for inspectors to carry out inspections related to construction blasting;
(4) provide for the form of the license and pocket card provided for in 37-72-307; and
(5) provide for the conduct of the business of the department under this chapter and govern department proceedings under 37-72-203.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Montana Title 37. Professions and Occupations § 37-72-202. General rulemaking power - last updated April 27, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/mt/title-37-professions-and-occupations/mt-code-ann-sect-37-72-202/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.