As used in this part, the following definitions apply:
(1) “Administrator” means the person who is responsible for the administration of
(2) “Department” means the department of justice provided for in 2-15-2001.
(3) “Person” means an individual, partnership, corporation, incorporated or unincorporated
association, limited liability company, limited liability partnership, joint-stock
company, reciprocal insurer, syndicate, or any similar entity or combination of entities
acting in concert.
(4) “Provider” means a person who is contractually obligated to the service contract
holder under the terms of the service contract.
(5) “Reimbursement insurance policy” means a policy of insurance issued to a provider
to either provide reimbursement to the provider under the terms of the insured service
contracts issued or sold by the provider or, in the event of the provider's nonperformance,
to pay on behalf of the provider all covered contractual obligations incurred by the
provider under the terms of the insured service contracts issued or sold by the provider.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.