(1) The department of administration or any other department of state government that
administers state property subject to this part shall transfer to the department the
management and control of any vending facility that the department has determined
is an appropriate facility for the purposes of this part and that the department has
determined is needed for the purposes of this part.
(2) The department of administration or any other department of state government that
administers state property subject to this part shall give reasonable notice to the
department of the expiration or termination of any lease or contract in effect for
a vending facility.
(3) Upon receipt of the notice, the department shall give reasonable notice to the
department of administration or other department of state government that sent the
notice required in subsection (2) stating that the department has determined that
the vending facility is either appropriate and needed for the purposes of this part
or that it is not.
(4) A state agency administering state property shall consult with the department
when planning for a new state building, planning for remodeling of or addition to
an existing state building, or negotiating the lease of a building for state use to
determine what vending facilities might be appropriate for the site and plan for the
(5) The department shall administer those vending facilities that are determined to
be appropriate and necessary.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.