(1) Without violation of the agreement between the partners,
(a) By the termination of the definite term or particular undertaking specified in
(b) By the express will of any partner when no definite term or particular undertaking
(c) By the express will of all the partners who have not assigned their interests
or suffered them to be charged for their separate debts, either before or after the
termination of any specified term or particular undertaking;
(d) By the expulsion of any partner from the business bona fide in accordance with
such a power conferred by the agreement between the partners;
(2) In contravention of the agreement between the partners, where the circumstances
do not permit a dissolution under any other provision of this section, by the express
will of any partner at any time;
(3) By any event which makes it unlawful for the business of the partnership to be
carried on or for the members to carry it on in partnership;
(4) By the death of any partner;
(5) By the bankruptcy of any partner or the partnership;
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.