1. A corporation's articles may be amended without board approval or approval by the
members or approval required pursuant to section 355.606 to carry out a plan of reorganization ordered or decreed by a court of competent
jurisdiction under federal statute if the articles after amendment contain only provisions
required or permitted by section 355.096.
2. The individual or individuals designated by the court shall deliver to the secretary
of state articles of amendment setting forth:
(1) The name of the corporation;
(2) The text of each amendment approved by the court;
(3) The date of the court's order or decree approving the articles of amendment;
(4) The title of the reorganization proceeding in which the order or decree was entered,
including the case number and the name and district of the court; and
(5) A statement that the court had jurisdiction of the proceeding under federal statute.
3. This section does not apply after entry of a final decree in the reorganization
proceeding even though the court retains jurisdiction of the proceeding for limited
purposes unrelated to consummation of the reorganized plan.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.