No later than January thirty-first of each year, the issuing authority shall file
a report with the department of economic development on the previous year's issuances,
which report shall contain only the following information:
(1) The name and address of the issuing entity;
(2) The name, address, age, and type of business of the beneficiary firm;
(3) The amount, term, interest rate, and date of issuance of the bonds issued;
(4) The name and address of the underwriter, if any, of such bonds;
(5) A copy of the guaranty instrument, if any;
(6) The size, by assets and previous year's sales, and the current number of employees,
of the beneficiary firm;
(7) A copy of the preliminary official statement used when offering the bonds for
(8) The estimated number of new jobs to be generated by the proposed project;
(9) A list of the use of bond proceeds, including whether the purpose of the project
and the funds generated by the issuance of such bonds is to open a new business, build
a branch plant, expand an existing facility or acquire an existing business;
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.