Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
1. The department shall adopt and promulgate rules establishing standards for determining eligible students for loan repayment pursuant to sections 340.335 to 340.350. Such standards shall include, but are not limited to the following:
(1) Citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the United States;
(2) Residence in the state of Missouri;
(3) Enrollment as a full-time veterinary medical student in the final year of a course of study offered by an approved educational institution in Missouri;
(4) Application for loan repayment.
2. The department shall not grant repayment for more than six veterinarians each year.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Missouri Revised Statutes Title XXII. Occupations and Professions § 340.341. Eligibility standards for loan repayment program--rulemaking authority - last updated January 01, 2018 | https://codes.findlaw.com/mo/title-xxii-occupations-and-professions/mo-rev-st-340-341/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.