Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
1. Upon proper application by the board of pharmacy, a court of competent jurisdiction may grant an injunction, restraining order or other order as may be appropriate to enjoin a person from:
(1) Offering to engage or engaging in the performance of any acts or practices for which a certificate of registration or authority, permit or license is required by this chapter upon a showing that such acts or practices were performed or offered to be performed without a certificate of registration or authority, permit or license; or
(2) Engaging in any practice or business authorized by a certificate of registration or authority, permit or license issued pursuant to this chapter upon a showing that the holder presents a probability of serious danger to the health, safety or welfare of any resident of the state or client or patient.
2. Any such actions shall be commenced either in the county in which such conduct occurred or in the county in which defendant resides.
3. Any action brought pursuant to this section shall be in addition and not in lieu of any penalty provided by law and may be brought concurrently with other actions to enforce this chapter.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Missouri Revised Statutes Title XXII. Occupations and Professions § 338.365. Injunction may be issued, when, procedure - last updated January 01, 2018 | https://codes.findlaw.com/mo/title-xxii-occupations-and-professions/mo-rev-st-338-365/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.