1. Every person who desires to be licensed as an intern pharmacist shall file with
the board of pharmacy an application, on a form to be provided by the board of pharmacy.
2. If an applicant for an intern pharmacist license has complied with the requirements
of this section and with the rules and regulations of the board of pharmacy and is
not denied a license on any of the grounds listed in section 338.055, the board of pharmacy may issue to him a license to practice as an intern pharmacist.
3. Any intern pharmacist who wishes to renew his license shall within thirty days
before the license expiration date file an application for a renewal.
4. A licensed intern pharmacist may practice pharmacy only under the direct supervision
of a pharmacist licensed by the board; provided, however, that an intern pharmacist
working at a remote dispensing site pharmacy may be remotely supervised by a pharmacist
working at a supervising pharmacy as provided for in section 338.215.
5. The board of pharmacy shall promulgate rules and regulations which shall further
regulate the duties of intern pharmacists and shall set the amount of the fees which
shall accompany the license and renewal applications for intern pharmacists.
6. No rule or portion of a rule promulgated under the authority of this chapter shall
become effective unless it has been promulgated pursuant to the provisions of section 536.024.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.