Missouri Revised Statutes Title XVI. Conservation, Resources and Development § 260.602. Authorities' articles of incorporation, content
Search Missouri Revised Statutes
Search by Keyword or Citation
The articles of incorporation shall set forth:
(1) The names and residences of the applicants together with a recital that each of them is an elector of and taxpayer in the county or municipality;
(2) The name of the corporation, which shall be “The Area Revitalization Authority of the ․․․․․․․․ of ․․․․․․․․” (the blank spaces to be filled in with the name of the county or municipality, including the proper designation thereof as county, city, town or village) if such name shall be available for use by (which shall be in the county);
(3) The purpose for which the corporation is proposed to be organized;
(4) The number of directors of the corporation;
(5) The period, if any, for the duration of the corporation;
(6) Any other matter which the applicants may choose to insert therein which shall not be inconsistent with this act 1 or with the laws of the state of Missouri. The articles of incorporation shall be subscribed and acknowledged by each of the applicants before an officer authorized by the laws of Missouri to take acknowledgment to deeds.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Missouri Revised Statutes Title XVI. Conservation, Resources and Development § 260.602. Authorities' articles of incorporation, content - last updated January 01, 2018 | https://codes.findlaw.com/mo/title-xvi-conservation-resources-and-development/mo-rev-st-260-602/
Was this helpful?