No person licensed as an installer and no applicant shall:
(1) Obtain an installer license by fraud or misrepresentation;
(2) Be convicted of or found guilty of, or enter a plea of nolo contendere to, regardless
of adjudication, a crime in any jurisdiction that directly relates to the business
of performing or the ability to perform manufactured home installation;
(3) Violate any order of the commission;
(4) Commit misconduct, fraud, misrepresentation, or dishonesty in installing manufactured
(5) Commit gross negligence, repeated negligence, or negligence resulting in a significant
danger to life or property; or
(6) Commit violations of installation standards adopted by the commission pursuant
to section 700.683.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Response sent, thank you
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.