Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Subdivision 1. Repealed by Laws 2011, c. 107, § 108, par. (a), eff. July 1, 2011.
Subd. 2. Eligibility; documents required. (a) Local units of government are eligible to apply for assistance. An applicant for assistance shall submit:
(1) a project proposal form as prescribed by the agency; and
(2) evidence that the applicant has consulted with the involved local soil and water conservation districts and watershed districts, where they exist, in preparing the application.
(b) The proposed project must be identified in at least one of the following documents:
(1) the comprehensive water plan authorized under sections 103B.301 to 103B.355;
(2) a surface water management plan required under section 103B.231;
(3) an overall plan required under chapter 103D;
(4) any other local plan that provides an inventory of existing physical and hydrologic information on the area, a general identification of water quality problems and goals, and that demonstrates a local commitment to water quality protection, enhancement, or restoration;
(5) an approved total maximum daily load (TMDL) or a TMDL implementation plan; or
(6) a watershed protection and restoration strategy implementation plan.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Minnesota Statutes Water (Ch. 103A-114B) § 103F.731. Eligibility for assistance - last updated January 01, 2018 | https://codes.findlaw.com/mn/water-ch-103a-114b/mn-st-sect-103f-731/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.