Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The commissioner may:
(1) make all reasonable rules necessary to carry into effect the provisions of this section and sections 144.06 and 144.09, and may amend, alter, or repeal such rules;
(2) accept private gifts for the purpose of carrying out the provisions of those sections;
(3) cooperate with agencies, whether city, state, federal, or private, which carry on work for maternal and infant hygiene;
(4) make investigations and recommendations for the purpose of improving maternity care;
(5) promote programs and services available in Minnesota for parents and families of victims of sudden infant death syndrome; and
(6) collect and report to the legislature the most current information regarding the frequency and causes of sudden infant death syndrome.
The commissioner shall include in the report to the legislature a statement of the operation of those sections.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Minnesota Statutes Health (Ch. 144-159) § 144.07. Powers of commissioner - last updated January 01, 2018 | https://codes.findlaw.com/mn/health-ch-144-159/mn-st-sect-144-07/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.