Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Sec. 57u. (1) The department shall provide a report of exemptions under section 57f 1 by district office and by criteria.
(2) The department shall provide a report by district office on the number of sanctions issued, the number of compliance exceptions granted, and the success rate of recipients given the compliance exception under section 57g. 2
(3) The department shall require district managers to track performance of caseworkers with regard to sanctions under section 57g.
(4) The department shall require reporting by county office on referrals to the medical review team and the following:
(a) Referrals pending less than 90 days.
(b) Referrals pending 90 to 180 days.
(c) Referrals pending 180 to 365 days.
(5) The department shall require a quarterly report on cases in which the recipient has applied for supplemental security income under section 57b 3 as follows:
(a) The number of cases assessed.
(b) The number of cases referred to the JET program.
(c) The number of cases placed in subsidized employment.
(d) The number of cases referred to legal services advocacy programs and the number of cases granted supplemental security income.
(6) The department shall report the progress of the plan required under section 57q 4 and its implementation progress annually by April 1.
(7) Except for the reporting requirement provided in subsection (6), all the reports required under this section shall be provided on a quarterly basis to all of the following:
(a) The senate and house standing committees dealing with appropriations for human services.
(b) The senate and house fiscal agencies.
(c) The majority leader of the senate and the speaker of the house of representatives.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Michigan Compiled Laws, Chapter 400. Social Services § 400.57u - last updated February 09, 2022 | https://codes.findlaw.com/mi/chapter-400-social-services/mi-comp-laws-400-57u/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.