Maryland Code, Local Government § 28-208
Search Code of Maryland
Search by Keyword or Citation
In formulating its report and recommendations, the Commission shall consider for each office:
(1) the scope of responsibilities of the office;
(2) the education, skills, abilities, licensure, and certification required to perform the duties of the office;
(3) the salaries of similar offices in other jurisdictions;
(4) the time required to perform the duties of the office;
(5) the salaries of subordinate employees under the direct supervision of the office;
(6) the volume of workload of the office; and
(7) any other relevant information.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Maryland Code, Local Government § 28-208 - last updated December 31, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/md/local-government/md-code-local-govt-sect-28-208/
Was this helpful?