Maryland Code, Land Use § 3-105
Search Code of Maryland
Search by Keyword or Citation
(a) The transportation element may include all types of:
(2) highways or streets;
(5) routings for mass transit; and
(6) terminals for individuals, goods, and vehicles related to airways, highways, railways, and waterways.
(b) The transportation element shall:
(1) propose, on a schedule that extends as far into the future as is reasonable, the most appropriate and desirable patterns for:
(i) the general location, character, and extent of channels, routes, and terminals for transportation facilities; and
(ii) the circulation of individuals and goods;
(2) provide for bicycle and pedestrian access and travelways; and
(3) include an estimate of the use of any proposed improvement.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Maryland Code, Land Use § 3-105 - last updated December 31, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/md/land-use/md-code-land-use-sect-3-105/
Was this helpful?