Maryland Code, Land Use § 20-519
Search Code of Maryland
Search by Keyword or Citation
(a) In this part the following words have the meanings indicated.
(b) “County unit” includes:
(1) the Commission;
(2) the county Department of Environmental Resources;
(3) the county Department of Public Works and Transportation;
(4) the county fire/EMS department;
(5) the county health department; and
(6) the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission.
(c) “Development” has the meaning stated in § 1-101 of this article.
(d) “Development permit” means a building permit or other permit issued in writing, as required by local law, to authorize the start of construction activities to construct, alter, demolish, or relocate an existing structure.
(e) “Qualifying redevelopment project” means a development project to rehabilitate dilapidated real property through demolition, reconstruction, or reuse that qualifies for expedited development permit review under this part.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Maryland Code, Land Use § 20-519 - last updated December 31, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/md/land-use/md-code-land-use-sect-20-519/
Was this helpful?