Maryland Code, Land Use § 15-101
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
Search Code of Maryland
Search by Keyword or Citation
(a) There is a Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission.
(b) The Commission is a body politic and corporate and is an agency of the State.
The definitions in this section apply throughout this chapter unless the context clearly requires otherwise.
(1) “Commissioner” means the insurance commissioner of this state.
(2) “Corporate governance annual disclosure” means a confidential report filed by the insurer or insurance group under this chapter.
(3) “Insurance group” means those insurers and affiliates included within an insurance holding company system as defined in RCW 48.31B.005.
(4) “Insurer” has the same meaning as set forth in RCW 48.31B.005.
(5) “ORSA summary report” means the report filed under chapter 48.05A RCW.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Maryland Code, Land Use § 15-101 - last updated December 31, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/md/land-use/md-code-land-use-sect-15-101/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?