Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) In this section, “Fund” means the Workforce Housing Fund.
(b) There is a Workforce Housing Fund.
(c) As provided in the State budget, the Department shall use the Fund to operate and provide funds under the Workforce Housing Grant Program.
(d) The Fund consists of:
(1) money appropriated by the State;
(2) repayments of principal and payments of interest on loans made under the Workforce Housing Grant Program;
(3) amounts paid in connection with transfers of homeownership workforce housing units;
(4) money transferred to the Fund in accordance with this subtitle; and
(5) investment earnings of the Fund.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Maryland Code, Housing and Community Development § 4-506 - last updated December 31, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/md/housing-and-community-development/md-code-hous-and-cmty-dev-sect-4-506/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?