Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
The purposes of the Program are to:
(1) stimulate the production and preservation of rental housing;
(2) increase and improve the supply of decent, safe, and sanitary rental housing at costs that are affordable to households of limited income;
(3) use available resources efficiently to serve the households that are in need of quality affordable housing opportunities, including families, the elderly, and persons with disabilities or special needs;
(4) support economic growth and activity by financing, in whole or in part, the construction or substantial rehabilitation of rental housing projects; and
(5) revitalize sustainable communities, as defined in § 6-301 of this article, through office or other commercial space conversion.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Maryland Code, Housing and Community Development § 4-403 - last updated December 31, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/md/housing-and-community-development/md-code-hous-and-cmty-dev-sect-4-403/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?