Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) In addition to the powers set forth elsewhere in this subtitle, the Board may:
(1) Adopt regulations to carry out the provisions of this subtitle;
(2) Sue to enforce any provision of this subtitle by injunction; and
(3) Issue subpoenas, summon witnesses, administer oaths, take affidavits, and take testimony about matters that relate to the jurisdiction of the Board.
(b) In addition to the duties set forth elsewhere in this subtitle, the Board shall:
(1) Keep a list of all dietitian-nutritionists who are currently licensed;
(2) Keep a record of its proceedings;
(3) Submit an annual report of its transactions for the previous fiscal year to the Governor by September 30 of each year; and
(4) Investigate an alleged violation of this title.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Maryland Code, Health Occupations § 5-205 - last updated December 31, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/md/health-occupations/md-code-health-occup-sect-5-205/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?