Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) An applicant for a license shall:
(1) Submit an application to the Secretary on the form that the Secretary requires; and
(2) Pay to the Secretary an application fee established by the Secretary under § 2-104 of this article.
(b) The application fee under this section shall be based on:
(1) If the applicant has a manufacturing facility located in this State, the annual production of any frozen dessert or frozen dessert mix in this State; and
(2) If the applicant has a manufacturing facility not located in this State, the annual sales of any frozen dessert or frozen dessert mix in this State.
(c) For each license for which a person applies, the person shall submit a separate application and pay a separate application fee.
(d) The application:
(1) Shall be on the form that the Secretary requires; and
(2) Shall include:
(i) The location of the manufacturing plant at which the frozen dessert or frozen dessert mix is manufactured; and
(ii) Any brand name under which the frozen dessert or frozen dessert mix is to be sold.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Maryland Code, Health-General § 21-808 - last updated December 31, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/md/health-general/md-code-health-gen-sect-21-808/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?