Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes, a free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.
(a) There is a Community Integrated Medical Home Program advisory body.
(b) The advisory body shall make recommendations concerning:
(1) The model, standards, and scope of services for the Community Integrated Medical Home Program;
(2) The essential elements for implementing the Community Integrated Medical Home Program, including those necessary to attract patient centered medical homes, carriers, managed care organizations, and other payors to participate in the Program;
(3) The extent and nature of the relationship between the Community Integrated Medical Home Program and patient centered medical homes, carriers, managed care organizations, and other payors; and
(4) How the Community Integrated Medical Home Program can be financially self-sustaining.
(c) The advisory body shall include interested stakeholders representing health care provider organizations, consumer advocacy organizations, health professional associations, health occupations boards, carriers, and managed care organizations.
(d) The Commission and the Secretary, in consultation, shall:
(1) Appoint the members of the advisory body; and
(2) Determine the frequency and location of meetings of the advisory body.
Cite this article: FindLaw.com - Maryland Code, Health-General § 19-1B-03 - last updated December 31, 2021 | https://codes.findlaw.com/md/health-general/md-code-health-gen-sect-19-1b-03/
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?