(1) as to minor children who reside in out-of-home care under the jurisdiction of
a local department, to conduct case reviews and individual child advocacy activities
in accordance with those case reviews under the protocols established by the State
(2) in cooperation with other local boards, if any, in the county, to make recommendations
regarding how the out-of-home care system may be improved;
(3) to coordinate its findings and recommendations under item (2) of this section
with a local citizens review panel serving the county;
(4) to meet with the director of the local department and the judge in charge of the
juvenile court in the county to discuss the board's findings and recommendations;
(5) to assist the State Board in holding community forums as required in § 5-539.1 of this subtitle.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.