The Department shall require each holder of a sewage sludge utilization permit to:
(1) Keep records, including daily records of the source and amount of sewage sludge
for each truckload delivered to the site;
(2) Make reports, including reports of sewage sludge analysis, as often as necessary
to assure that the sewage sludge meets permit requirements;
(3) Have a copy of the report of sewage sludge analysis that is required under item
(2) of this section available on the vehicle transporting the sewage sludge while
the sewage sludge is being transported in the State;
(4) Install, calibrate, use, and maintain monitoring equipment or methods, including
biological monitoring methods and well monitoring, if appropriate;
(5) Take samples in accordance with the methods, at the locations, at the intervals,
and in the manner that the Department requires; and
(6) Give to a representative of the Department or the local health official any information
that the Department reasonably requires.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.
Was this helpful?
Welcome to FindLaw's Cases & Codes
A free source of state and federal court opinions, state laws, and the United States Code. For more information about the legal concepts addressed by these cases and statutes, visit FindLaw's Learn About the Law.